Final Poster Teaking

 

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 20.24.08 

For the final touches on my poster I tried to add the perspective to the wavelengths, I managed to successfully get them to all go in the same perspective, but I found that it left a lot of space when it was in perspective. It was so squashed that I thought might fit if i switched the poster to portrait, which ended up working and looking a lot better. The final step was to fill up the blank space at the top so I added a title so that people looking at the poster would know what it is showing.

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 21.31.41

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s